Work With Island attaches particular importance to respecting your personal data.
When you browse www.workwithisland.com and use the online sales services offered there, personal data about you is collected and processed by our services.
The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you of how we collect and process your personal data;
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data concerning you, collected for the execution of your orders placed on www.workwithisland.com are processed by the company WORK WITH ISLAND for the purposes of commercial prospecting, navigation analysis, audience measurement, statistical studies, to conduct satisfaction surveys and to fight against bank fraud.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
- Management of your orders placed on www.workwithisland.com (payment, delivery, customer service, contact with merchants, etc.)
- Analysis of your navigation on the site to improve our services
- Conduct satisfaction surveys to improve our services
- Carry out statistical studies on the use of our site
- Commercial prospection (sending of promotional offers, newsletter)
- Behavioral Advertising
- Prevent and fight against bank fraud
- Audience measurements
3. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We collect and process in particular:
- the personal data that you provided on www.workwithisland.com when creating your account (email, surname, first name, address, password, etc.);
- information relating to the orders you place on www.workwithisland.com (product purchased, transaction number, delivery address, etc.);
- information relating to your means of payment (credit card number, expiry date of the credit card, visual cryptogram) via a secure payment provider, which has sole access to this data;
- the information you send us when you contact customer service (content of exchanges, nature of the complaint, return of products, etc.);
- your connection and browsing data on www.workwithisland.com (IP address, the products and pages you have consulted or searched for);
- data relating to the consultation of emails that we send to you for statistical and commercial prospecting purposes;
- the information you provide when you leave a review on www.workwithisland.com ;
- information about our advertisements that you view;
- the information you provide during your participation in promotional operations, contests or events that we organize.
Your data is accessible to the service providers we use to subcontract all or part of the processing that we carry out with your data (hosting of the Platform and data, maintenance, sending of order confirmation emails, emailing, secure payment , etc.) and transmitted to the carrier that you have selected or that will be offered to you when placing your order.
The subcontractors we use provide the guarantees required by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. They only have access to the data necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to process your data for other purposes.
In general, we undertake to comply with all legal rules that could prevent, limit or regulate the dissemination of information or data and in particular to comply with applicable data protection regulations.
4. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
We keep your data in our database only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes pursued and then archive them with restricted access for an additional period in order to fulfill our legal and/or regulatory obligations in terms of archiving as well as for the duration applicable limitation periods. At the end of this additional period, your data is permanently deleted from our databases.
5. RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA
You have the right to obtain from our services:
- confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not being processed, and if necessary, to have access to it;
- the rectification of personal data concerning you which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- under certain conditions, the erasure of your personal data;
- under certain conditions, the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- the portability of your personal data; to organize the fate of your personal data in the event of death (conservation, deletion, or communication to a designated person).
You also have the right to object, under certain conditions, to the processing of your personal data.
For more information on the rights you have with regard to your data, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
You can also, at any time, oppose the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes and withdraw your consent to the processing of your data implemented by our services for the purposes of behavioral advertising, navigation analysis, and audience measurements.
We also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that your rights have not been respected.
For any request for access, opposition, rectification, portability, limitation, fate of your data in the event of death, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com specifying the subject your request; indicating your surname, first name; attaching the photocopy of both sides of your identity card or passport, in order to allow us to verify your identity.
Our services will get back to you as soon as possible and at the latest within one month of receipt of your request.
To object to the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails and in our newsletter.
Our services undertake to unsubscribe you as soon as possible from our mailing list.
To withdraw your consent to the processing of your data implemented by our services for the purposes of behavioral advertising, navigation analysis, and audience measurement, you can send us an email at email@example.com or configure your cookies.